JW personal shop

guext65

Apr 9, 2008, 12:52:21 AM4/9/08
I have great deal on my prices on my items.

I sell Jade, Red Jade, Pearl, CZ silver rings, 18kt white GP rings,
gemstone necklaces, new and used items.

All used items are on excellent condition.

All items are free shipping.

Now, you get more easy to make payment on my website.

I accept credit cards and Paypal.

www.jwpersonalshop.com

or you also can visit my Ebay store

http://stores.ebay.com/JW-Personal-Shop

Al Bundy

Apr 9, 2008, 11:17:36 AM4/9/08

guext65 wrote:
> I have great deal on my prices on my items.

Whew!
For a second there I wondered if the JW's were knocking at my Internet
door now.
Now I can see it's just some dope selling more crap.
Honey, you are going to have a hard time competing with all the
Chinese crap on this newsgroup now. Somehow, the words consumer and
frugal got communicated to a billion Chinese as the starting place to
market junk and practice piglish all at the same time. I can't believe
anybody is responding positively to all the ads on the group. The
situation has reached a point where if it is showing up here, it must
be a scam of some sort. The regulars on the group know how to sort it
out, so quit wasting everybody's time.