real humor

bear...@cruller.invalid

Sep 3, 2007, 6:39:00 PM9/3/07
Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas who has recently been diagnosed
as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth and one of my
sisters, who lives in Pflugerville, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling
marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who
are prostitutes in Dallas.

I have two brothers, one is currently serving a life sentence at
Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is
currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three
children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in
Longview, She is a part time "working girl."

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look
forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally
open and honest with her. Should I tell her about my cousin who supports
Hillary Clinton for President?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation

AllEmailDeletedImmediately