Do you believe that giving opens the door to receiving?

nucmedmike

Sep 8, 2008, 2:14:00 PM9/8/08
The gist of Cash Gifting is this - you join a private membership and
make a money gift to your inviter; you then are plugged into the
system and can receive money gifts from others.

(Does gifting money to "strangers" sound risky? It's no different than
gifting to United Way or the Red Cross. Cash Gifting is a legally set-
up operation. Your due diligence and will show that it is not risky at
all.)

www.GiftingWorks.org

tonn...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2008, 2:50:18 PM9/8/08
Check this website

http://www.yzworld.com/

password: guest

Al Bundy

Sep 8, 2008, 5:02:12 PM9/8/08
There are a number of major flaws in your thought train Einstein. The
most obvious is that nothing is created. If everybody keeps giving to
one another, there is a zero sum, less inefficiencies in the process.
Of course it's really a pyramid scheme and most people will end up
without a chair to sit on.

Coffee's For Closers

Sep 9, 2008, 12:23:02 AM9/9/08
In article <1faacea2-98af-4b84-b737-
555e19...@k7g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>, nucme...@gmail.com
says...
> www.SpammingSucks.org

No, I believe that giving people "free" money (or physical items,
or services) opens their hands, grabbing for more. Without any
sense of limits. And absolutely zero gratitude. That is what
happened every time I was ever generous to anyone.

Giving money to pyramid-scamming spammers doesn't sound like
much fun, either.

--
Want Privacy?
http://www.MinistryOfPrivacy.com/