Handbags and wallets

bestreplica99

Jul 23, 2007, 4:19:50 AM7/23/07
We are a Chinese supplier of replica handbags located in GuangZhou.

Our website carries MIRROR IMAGE 7 STARS quality replicas. They are
100% to the original, even the expert can't tell them.

Packing : same as the original, come with dust bag/care booklet/
authenic card.Embossed Serial Number/Date Code Inside.

Workmanship : all pattern are perfect combined , make the bag looked
like made by one pc of leather.

Best regards

welcome to www.bestreplica99.com

MSN: bestre...@hotmail.com

nemo

Jul 24, 2007, 8:27:47 PM7/24/07
MADE BY CHILDREN WORKING 20 HOURS A DAY IN SWEATSHOPS
NO DOUBT AND DYING IN THEIR TEENS THROUGH BREATHING THE FUMES FROM THE
POLYURETHANE ADHESIVE!!

BASTARDS!

"bestreplica99" <leebl...@gmail.com> wrote in message