All porn fanatics eventually turn child molestor

Shadowland

Nov 1, 2007, 2:49:44 PM11/1/07
Don't think you can pollute your mind with anything and remain
healthy.
You're kidding yourself.

Listen to law enforcement people who have dealt with sex offenders
for years...

They say "If your addicted to porn, your in trouble."

Like anything other addiction, you build an immunity...need harder
stuff...freaker, weirder stuff...
forbidden stuff.

All these child molesters in the news anymore...where have they all
come from ?

The explosion in their numbers seems to correlate closely with the
influence of the internet, and
the availability of porn that comes with it.

Let's tell these porn pushers to go **** themselves.

Beloved Leader

Nov 1, 2007, 10:58:25 PM11/1/07
On Nov 1, 1:49 pm, Shadowland <saints2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Like anything other addiction, you build an immunity...need harder
> stuff...freaker, weirder stuff...
> forbidden stuff.

Wow. You certainly have issues. Good luck finding it.

> All these child molesters in the news anymore...where have they all
> come from ?

The implosion of the Republican party.

jo...@phred.org

Nov 1, 2007, 11:49:16 PM11/1/07
In article <1193942984.4...@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
saint...@yahoo.com says...

> All these child molesters in the news anymore...where have they all
> come from ?
>
> The explosion in their numbers seems to correlate closely with the
> influence of the internet, and
> the availability of porn that comes with it.

Except that most of the child molestation settlements that have been in
the news involve abuse that took place before the Internet was a gleam
in AlGore's eye -- is there any indication that child sexual abuse has
actually become more common? Or are we simply seeing on the front page
stories that used to be considered too sordid to tell?

--
jo...@phred.org is Joshua Putnam
<http://www.phred.org/~josh/>

Sgt.Sausage

Nov 2, 2007, 1:36:45 AM11/2/07

"Shadowland" <saint...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Don't think you can pollute your mind with anything and remain
> healthy.

So ... ummm ... are we to assume you think that sex
is unhealthy and somehow, equivalent to pollution of
the mind?

> You're kidding yourself.

You're a moron.

> Listen to law enforcement people who have dealt with sex offenders
> for years...

Yeah. They've dealt with the addicts, and the
hardened criminals, and the white collar criminals,
and the fraudsters and shysters and domestic violence
and <you name it>.

They (LE) don't seem to be making any progress in those
areas either.

> They say "If your addicted to porn, your in trouble."

They say a lot of other stuff that makes no sense
too.

> Like anything other addiction, you build an immunity...need harder
> stuff...freaker, weirder stuff...
> forbidden stuff.

Forbidden? In your mind only.

The rest of us have gotten over our sexual hang-ups and
inhibitions and petty moral taboos and understand that
it (porn) will only lead us to where we *want* to go, not
where some un-named Law Enforcement Agency believes, or wants
you to believe we'll go.

I'm not turning to child molestation any time soon (or
ever), yet I've enjoyed my porn for over 30 years now.

What say you to that?

I like some really freaky stuff too!

> All these child molesters in the news anymore...where have they all
> come from ?

Actually, they've been here all along. The news has gotten
better at making you aware of them, that's all.

> The explosion in their numbers seems to correlate closely with the
> influence of the internet, and
> the availability of porn that comes with it.

There is no such explosion in their numbers. Only in your
awareness of their numbers.

> Let's tell these porn pushers to go **** themselves.

They wouldn't exist if there wasn't a need to fulfill. Willing,
*paying* customers who want the stuff. If you don't like it,
you don't have to pay for it and consume it. In the mean time,
leave the rest of us alone and go fuck yourself.

Jeff

Nov 2, 2007, 11:22:45 AM11/2/07
Pretty much. It's that old dichotomy of hidden and repressed guilty
feelings. It often explodes that way. I would think Shadowland is in
line for some moral high ground cruelty.

Jeff

Shadowland

Nov 7, 2007, 8:59:57 AM11/7/07
On Nov 2, 12:36 am, "Sgt.Sausage" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> I'm not turning to child molestation any time soon (or
> ever), yet I've enjoyed my porn for over 30 years now.
>
> What say you to that?

I say I feel the need to shower.

> I like some really freaky stuff too!

*GAG*

> > Let's tell these porn pushers to go **** themselves.
>
> They wouldn't exist if there wasn't a need to fulfill.

A "need" ? Prisons are there to handle unrestrained "need".

You know....you are a freaking degenerate. A creep.

I pray you are not in employment that places you control of
children....but I've a bad feeling that you are.

Spob

Nov 7, 2007, 3:35:53 PM11/7/07
On Nov 1, 1:49 pm, Shadowland <saints2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> All porn fanatics eventually turn child molestor

Is that what turned you?

> All these child molesters in the news anymore...where have they all
> come from ?

Part of it is who controls the definition of "child molester".

If you find a 9yo girl flips your switch, you've got issues.

However, I guarantee you there are many 14-year olds who are loaded
for bear and quite capable of turning heads prancing around in skimpy
attire, and they're very aware of it. Oh whatever people, friggin'
lie and say it's not true. That's how old a lot of these magazine
models are.

They may have maturity issues, but then again so do many 30-year
olds. Part of THAT is likely to be blamed on our current culture. You
think a typical 14-yo pioneer girl was an airhead like many of today's
little princesses? Once upon a time it wasn't even unusual for girls
to be married in their early teens.

Anyone remember the 60's show F-Troop? Remember Capt. Parmenter's
girlfriend Wrangler Jane? The actress that played the part was 15
when she auditioned.