Dual SIM car adaptor

Raj

Sep 25, 2008, 9:58:32 PM9/25/08
Where can I buy something like this?
http://www.duosim.com/instructions.html

I am in Bay Area, California.

Anyone seen anything like this is in a regular store?

Don't want to order online.

Rod Speed

Sep 26, 2008, 6:31:04 PM9/26/08
Raj <r...@rj.com> wrote

More fool you. They cost peanuts to post so online makes sense even from HongKong.

SoCalMike

Oct 2, 2008, 5:08:44 PM10/2/08

ive bought cellphone accessories on ebay that came right from hong kong.
they arrived within days and were WAY cheaper than anything local.

Rod Speed

Oct 2, 2008, 7:36:48 PM10/2/08
SoCalMike <mikein562...@hotmail.com> wrote

Yeah, me too, I havent bought anything local for a hell of a long time now.

Havent even had any problem warranty wise. One pair of nail clippers I literally paid 1c for
had jaws that didnt close parallel. Expected the seller to just ignore me, but he was quite
happy to send another pair that were fine, and didnt even want the originals back.