Video: ExplainThis to the Emergency Room Doctor

Moore

Jun 6, 2008, 11:27:38 PM6/6/08

Lady Veteran

Jun 8, 2008, 1:44:02 AM6/8/08

Idiots come in all sizes-it is just that SSFA has more starving ones
who hate fat people because they live life for their own pleasure and
not to be eye candy for other idiots.

LV-posted from SSFA

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

Patriot Games

Jun 9, 2008, 10:42:34 AM6/9/08
On 7 Jun 2008 03:27:38 -0000, mo...@ofthis.com (Moore) wrote:
>http://revver.com/video/7319/affiliate/169994/explainthis-to-the-emergency-
>room-doctor/

AHhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Fat people, even though they are disgusting, can be very funny!!!!

Patriot Games

Jun 9, 2008, 10:44:44 AM6/9/08
On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 00:44:02 -0500, Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com>
wrote:

>On 7 Jun 2008 03:27:38 -0000, mo...@ofthis.com (Moore) wrote:
>>Fat guy messes up.
>>http://revver.com/video/7319/affiliate/169994/explainthis-to-the-emergency-
>>room-doctor/
>Idiots come in all sizes

Yeah, but the Fat Fucks are the funniest!

Bwahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!

Stormin Mormon

Jun 10, 2008, 10:52:13 PM6/10/08
TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://revver.com/video/7319/affiliate/169994/explainthis-to
-the-emergency-room-doctor/

has a length of 87 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which
has a length of 25 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/5n2erd

--
Christopher A. Young