Royal Bank of Canada, (RBC Centura) : Corporate Bully

corporatebully

Jan 13, 2008, 11:38:12 PM1/13/08
Att: RBC President Gordon Nixon - Salary - 11.73 Million!!

$100,000 MISTAKE - (FISHERMEN'S LOAN)

I'm a commercial fisherman fighting the Royal Bank of Canada, (RBC
Centura) over a $100,000 loan mistake. I lost my home, fishing vessel
and equipment. Website http://www.corporatebully.ca Thanks, Paul
Fraser. If you are interested in supporting my cause, phone or e-
mail :

RBC President, Gordon Nixon, Toronto (416)974-6415
RBC Vice President, Sales, Anne Lockie, Toronto (416)974-6821
RBC President, Atlantic Provinces, Greg Grice (902)421-8112
mailto:greg....@rbc.com
RBC Manager, Cape Breton/Eastern Nova Scotia, Jerry Rankin
(902)567-8600
RBC Vice President, Atlantic Provinces, Brian Conway (902)491-4302
mailto:brian....@rbc.com
RBC Vice President, Halifax Region, Tammy Holland (902)421-8112
mailto:tammy....@rbc.com
RBC Senior Manager, Media & Public Relations, Beja Rodeck
(416)974-5506 mailto:beja....@rbc.com
RBC Ombudsman, Wendy Knight, Toronto, Ontario 1-800-769-2542
mailto:ombu...@rbc.com
Ombudsman for Banking Services & Investments, JoAnne Olafson, Toronto,
1-888-451-4519 mailto:ombu...@obsi.ca