19usd wholesale nike shoes (air max87 90 shox r3 r4 tn ltd air jordan 1-17)Your satisfactions,Our pursuit!

yuw...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2008, 9:57:09 AM4/1/08
19usd wholesale nike shoes (air max87 90 shox r3 r4 tn ltd air jordan
1-17)Your satisfactions,Our pursuit!
(www.ec231-silkonroad.cn)

www.ec231-silkonroad.cn
Silkonroad Co.,LTD greets and desires of success and wishes you
happy times.
This is professional export company from china who carry PAYPAL
payment and DROPSHIP .
We greated in 2007 year ,and now we become the one of best supplier
here because of we keep our credit standing .
Pls visit our site if u are interest in any products below ,
www.ec231-silkonroad.cn
Our main products :
Fashion shoes:
Air Jordan , Air force , Air max , Shox , Dunk , Adidas , Puma ,
Prada , Chanel , Gucci , Lacoste , LouisVuiton and more .
Fashion Hoodies&T-Shirt&Jeans&Jacket:
Gino Green Globa , Bape , BBC , Evsiu , Juicy couture , Burberry , 10
Deep , LRG , ED Hardy , Chanel , G-Star , Red monkey , lacoste ,
POLO,
Armani ,Replay , Tommy and more.
Fashion bags:
LouisVuiton , Pada , Chanel , Fendi , Versace , Burberry , MIUMIU ,
Y-3 , Gucci ,Chloe , Guess , Juicy and more
Electronic :
IPOD NANO ,
Features:
1) All Package are original ,coming with guarantee cards
2) Main Market : U.S.A . U.K ,ITALY , EURO COUNTRY ,
AUSTRALIA
3) Ship Company : DHL , TNT , UPS , SODIEX , EMS
4) Payment Method : PAYPAL , WESTERN UNION ,T/T .
5) Custom : We carry the custom clear and promise items
must be arrive .
Thanks for your reading , pls mail us if u have any problem
with
the business . We hope that will make a long&great business with you
in future.

Your satisfactions,Our pursuit!

yuw...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 4:56:37 AM4/2/08

okex...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2008, 2:20:08 PM4/11/08
Dear Sir or Madam:
welcome to Wholesale Shoes ouke import & export CO,LTD(http://www.ok-
export.com) We are a very serious and

professional supplier of brand shoes. Our business is successfully
expanded to

United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany ... We are
always looking

for long time business. we are a leading company in dealing with brand
shoes.

New jordans,cheap jordans,nike dunks,women nike dunks,cheap
sneakers,cheap

nike dunks,WHOLESALE JORDANS,jordan sneakers,cheap wholesale evisu
jeans,

nike AIR JORDAN 23,cheap nike shoes,nike dunk low,customize
shoes,Cheap Air

Jordans,jordan spongebob shoes for cheap,nike sneakers,china custom

jordans,cheap nike shox,nike wholesale,NIke Dunks rare,cheap
nikes,high top

nike dunks,custom nike dunks, nike air force 1,discount nike
shoes,new

jordans,cheap shoes,jordan spongebob shoes for cheap,air jordans,Air
Force

1s,wholesale nikes,baby nike shoes, prada shoes,cheap nike sb,rare
nike

dunks, ADIDAS SHOES,Customize kicks,adidas running Shoes ,nike
factory,

discount nike shox,nike shox cheap,puma shoes,cheaper nikes,nike air
force

ones,best popular shoes,nike wholesalers, timberland shoes,nike dunks
cheap,

Nike town , Stock of shoes ,nike shox R4, nike dunks low, custom air

jordans,inexpensive nike air force, sneakers for cheap, nike dunks
women,

Wholesale Air Jordans,discount sneaker store, Discount Jordans Price
Wholesale,

nike dunks for women,Discount price AF1 shoes, best GUCCI PRADA
SNEAKERS, best

NIKE JORDAN SHOES premium,nike air force xxv, Brand Name Sneaker
Wholesale

Price, custom air force ones anniversary designs,wholesale, lrg
hoodies, bape

hoodies, clh hoodies, ggg hoodies, new kidrobot hoodies, artful dodger
hoodies,

adidas cheap, tops prada shoes, gucci shoes, new puma shoes, evisu
jeans, bape

jeans, red monkey jeans, cheap jeans wholesale, will offer you best
service,

lowest price and prompt delivery to help u win the market and
customers.

http://www.ok-export.com trends to be your best business choice in the
nike shoes

industry.

pls link google search
Welcome to visit Our website: http://www.ok-export.com
(www ok-export com)

主题:China Factory Customize Wholesale:Nike Sneakers/Cheap Air Jordans/
Nikes

Air Force 1s/Shox Shoes/Discount Dunks/Nike Max/Adidas/Puma/Timberland/
BAPE SAT

SHOES/Brand Hoodies/T-Shirt/Jeans/Bags in http://www.ok-export.com

Dear Sir or Madam:
Welcome to our site:http://www.ok-export.com, Our company was founded
in 2002,

We are professional wholesaler of the Nike sport shoes in china. with

certificate logo and cards. Bulk stocks and many styles for you to
choose, Our

company have specilizing in shoes and clothes market since
establishment. Our

shoes products includes cheap nike shoes,nike dunk low,customize
shoes,Cheap

Air Jordans,nike sneakers,china custom jordans, baby nike shoes,cheap
nike

shox,nike wholesale,NIke Dunks rare,cheap nikes,high top nike
dunks,custom

nike dunks, nike air force 1,discount nike shoes,new jordans,women
nike

dunks,cheap shoes,air jordans,Air Force 1s,wholesale nikes,nike AIR
JORDAN

23,nike shoes,jordan spongebob shoes for cheap, prada shoes,cheap nike
sb,

rare nike dunks,gucci bag,nike high top dunks all air jordan shoes,
gucci bag,

diesel jeans, trainers nike discount, nike shox r4 bulk, jordans made
in china,

jordan spongebob shoes for cheap,nike outlet dunk high, cheap prada
sneakers,

cheap adidas adicolors,nike air force xxv,buy wholesale rocawear,
popular

shoes, michael jordan basketball shoes, michael jordan official
website, cheap

wholesale evisu jeans,trainers nike discount,Cheap Retro Jordans,nike

wholesale distributors, customized tennis shoes, reebok Shoes,
discount gucci

sandals, pick your Shoes, wholesale gino green, cheap lacoste
trainers, all of

michael jordan shoes,nike kicks kickz,diesel jeans,evisu
jeans,Discount Nike

Shox NZ From New Nike Outlet, discount/wholesales prices, Air Jordan
Sneakers,

Michael Jordan Sneakers, New Jordan Sneakers, Boys Jordan Sneakers,
Kids Jordan

Sneakers, Kids Jordan Sneakers, Authentic Jordan Sneakers, Authentic
Jordan

Sneakers,BAPE,which has very rich experience in world trade area.
Our principle is"SAFETY+ QUALITY+FAST DELIVERY+ GOOD PRICE =
PERMANENT

CUSTOMER". http://www.ok-export.com trends to be your best business
choice in the

nike shoes industry.

okexpo...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2008, 2:26:16 PM4/11/08
We are the professional and serious wholesaler of brand products,such
as shoes, clothing, handbags, sunglasses, hats, belts, and so on.We
have many brands such as nike,adidas,puma,Gucci,North face.All goods
are with best service,highest quality,competitive price,and safe
timely deliverry

If you are interested in these goods,don’t hasitate to cantact us
please.

Our website: http://www.ok-export.com.

MSN(email): oks...@live.com

Products list :