Buying or Selling

The Vendor

Feb 18, 2008, 4:15:37 PM2/18/08
Hello,

In past years I have had to buy and sell few cars and trucks. I have
been a little frustrated with the whole process, so I decided to try
and help. I have created a website to buy and sell (yes I know there
is already a lot online now) which allows you to sell a car, truck,
boat, Rv, and more for only $5.00 (search for free of course). I know
there are others out there like me who feel like it's a joke trying to
sell or find what they're looking for, so I thought you might want to
check it out.

www.theautovendor.com

I am excited to be a part of this group.

Thanks,
Joel

Al Bundy

Feb 19, 2008, 7:37:45 AM2/19/08
On Feb 18, 4:15 pm, The Vendor <theautoven...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,

> I am excited to be a part of this group.
>
> Thanks,
> Joel

Probably just puppy love. It won't last.