request

grupa hr+ szkolenia rekrutacja

Feb 5, 2008, 2:28:49 PM2/5/08
Dear Sir/Madam

I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's
thesis about opinions on the competitiveness of companies.

I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and
as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my
thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it in.

The survey:
http://entropy.be/~mag/limesurvey/index.php?sid=94762&lang=en
If you could please also forward this mail to other members of the
group.

I will be rally grateful for your help.

Yours sincerely

Stormin Mormon

Feb 5, 2008, 5:05:20 PM2/5/08
BUT FIRST YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND A CHECQUE FOR L500,000,000 TO MY DEAR
SAINTED AUNT WHO IS DYING IN THE HOSPITAL AND NEEDS THE FUNDS FOR HER
ATTORNEY TO RELEASE THE INHERTIANCE DUE HER.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"grupa hr+ szkolenia rekrutacja" <hubner...@gmail.com> wrote in message