Christmas big ritual

cheape...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2007, 11:55:43 AM12/15/07
The celebration Christmas day soon arrival, the company promotes
thegrand expense,

so long as the customer spend 99usd, may select andpurchase a coat in
the shop, pair of pants, with a pair of shoe, leteach person's
Christmas all are such joy

A:1shoes+1cloth+1jeans=99usd
B:1shoes+1cloth+1jeans+1handbag=119usd
C:12product(shoes,cloth,jeans)=319 usd
pls visit www.cheapeshop.cn

Mike M.

Dec 15, 2007, 6:00:42 PM12/15/07

<cheape...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hi! me plenty rich amerikan. I hurry fast,as festivus day now arrive soon.
select and purchase thegrand expense so long it joy all.
here order:1coat (select in the shop)+1cloth+1shoe+1handbags
here credit card:xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-1234 i receive to you shipping info via
email.

trusting mike

xiaoshi...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2007, 4:02:01 AM12/17/07