Brand Watches Citizen Eco-Drive Stiletto Ladies Discount, Replica, Fake

blo...@watchesblog.cn

Apr 20, 2008, 9:48:08 PM4/20/08
Brand Watches Citizen Eco-Drive Stiletto Ladies Discount, Replica,
Fake

Browse our Citizen Eco-Drive Stiletto Ladies replica watches, which is
sure the watch you are looking for at low price. There are more high
quality designer watch replicas for selection

Citizen Eco-Drive Stiletto Ladies Link : http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6237.html

Brand : Citizen ( http://www.watches-brand.com/Citizen-Replica.html )

Model : Citizen Eco-Drive Stiletto Ladies

Description :
Bezel set with 42 diamonds, Low-Charge indicator, Ultra-thin only
4.4MM thick, Time-Reset advisory, Sapphire crystal, Never needs a
battery, Water resistant</p>

Sale Price : $ 210.00

Citizen Eco-Drive Stiletto Ladies Details :

<ul>
<li>Watches-Price Sales Rank: #72328 in Watches
</li>
<li>Brand: Citizen</li>
<li>Band material: Leather</li>
<li>Bezel material: stainless-steel</li>
<li>Case material: stainless-steel</li>
<li>Clasp type: Buckle</li>
<li>Dial color: white mother of pearl</li>
<li>Dial window material: Mineral</li>
<li>Movement type: Quartz</li>
</ul>

Citizen Eco-Drive Stiletto Ladies is new brand replica, join thousands
of satisfied customers and buy your Citizen with total satisfaction. A
watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is included with every
Citizen Replica Series for secure, risk-free online shopping. watches-
brand.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake Citizen Eco-Drive
Stiletto Ladies.

All of our replica watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally
it takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by sa...@watches-brand.com.

The Same Replica Citizen Watches Series :

Citizen Eco-Drive Stiletto Ladies :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6238.html

Citizen Eco-Drive Stiletto Ladies :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6239.html

Citizen Eco-Drive Water resistant (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6240.html

Citizen Eco-Drive Water resistant (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6241.html

Citizen Eco-Drive Water resistant (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6242.html

Citizen Eco-Drive Water resistant (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6243.html

Citizen Eco-Drive Water resistant (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6244.html

Citizen Eco-Drive White dial (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6245.html

Citizen Eco-Drive White dial (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6246.html

Citizen Eco-Drive White dial (Women's Watch) :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Replica-Citizen-6247.html