Chloe Handbags,2007 New Bags,Replica Designer HandBags wholesale in China

1 view

gold...@126.com

Oct 24, 2007, 10:24:18 PM10/24/07
Chloe Handbags,2007 New Bags,Replica Designer HandBags wholesale in
China.
86bags export Co.,Ltd is experienced wholesaler in china,our
company can supply so many branded handbags,such as :Hermes
handbag ,Gucci handbags, Marc Jacobs handBags,Jimmy Choo handBags
,Chloe handbags, Fendi handbags,Hermes handbags,Chanel handbags,Coach
handbags,Miumiu handbags,Prada handbags, Dior handbags,etc.
All of our products are AAAAAA+ name branded replica and high
quality .most products displayed on our website are available and
have stocks here.If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact us.

<a>
Web : http://www.86bags.com.cn
Coach Handbags, http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=34
Hermes HandBags, http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=32
Prada HandBags, http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=40
Fendi HandBags, http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=30
Chloe HandBags http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=27

Jimmy Choo Handbags http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=52
Christian Dior HandBags, http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=42
Prada HandBags, http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=40
Miu Miu HandBags http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=49
Gucci Handbags http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=1
Mulberry Handbags http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=57
Dolce & Gabbana Bags http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=59
Marc Jacobs Bags http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=54
</a>

MSN : china-86b...@hotmail.com
Mail : china-86b...@hotmail.com
TEL: +86.15920517998

Q Q : 267294344

China,Designer Handbags,ladies fashion bags,Replica handbags

Chloe Handbags,2007 New Bags,Replica Designer HandBags wholesale in
China

eki...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2007, 4:52:02 AM10/27/07
Replica Designer Handbag:

http://www.eluxurybay.com

Millhaven

Oct 27, 2007, 4:13:11 PM10/27/07
On Oct 24, 7:24 pm, golde...@126.com wrote:
> Chloe Handbags,2007 New Bags,Replica Designer HandBags wholesale in
> China.
> 86bags export Co.,Ltd is experienced wholesaler in china,our
> company can supply so many branded handbags,such as :Hermes
> handbag ,Gucci handbags, Marc Jacobs handBags,Jimmy Choo handBags
> ,Chloe handbags, Fendi handbags,Hermes handbags,Chanel handbags,Coach
> handbags,Miumiu handbags,Prada handbags, Dior handbags,etc.
> All of our products are AAAAAA+ name branded replica and high
> quality .most products displayed on our website are available and
> have stocks here.If you have any questions, please feel free to
> contact us.
>
> <a>
> Web :http://www.86bags.com.cn
> Coach Handbags,http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=34
> Hermes HandBags,http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=32
> Prada HandBags,http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=40
> Fendi HandBags,http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=30
> Chloe HandBagshttp://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=27> Gucci Handbagshttp://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=1

> Mulberry Handbags http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=57
> Dolce & Gabbana Bags http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=59
> Marc Jacobs Bags http://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=54
> </a>
>
> MSN : china-86b...@hotmail.com
> Mail : china-86b...@hotmail.com
> TEL: +86.15920517998
>
> Q Q : 267294344
>
> China,Designer Handbags,ladies fashion bags,Replica handbags
>
> Chloe Handbags,2007 New Bags,Replica Designer HandBags wholesale in
> China

Chloe quit spamming this group.

Chloe

Oct 27, 2007, 8:48:09 PM10/27/07
"Millhaven" <mill...@intergate.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 24, 7:24 pm, golde...@126.com wrote:
>> Chloe Handbags,2007 New Bags,Replica Designer HandBags wholesale in
>> China.
>> Chloe HandBagshttp://www.86bags.com.cn/category.php?id=27

>> China,Designer Handbags,ladies fashion bags,Replica handbags
>>
>> Chloe Handbags,2007 New Bags,Replica Designer HandBags wholesale in
>> China
>
> Chloe quit spamming this group.

LOL! From the same factory that brought you:

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs/borgman/uploaded_images/borg-wed-070815-copy-789383.gif

Jon v Leipzig

Oct 28, 2007, 9:20:29 AM10/28/07
Must be an old posting. She passed away, according to this:

http://www.chloesgarden.com/chloe.htm

Chloe

Oct 28, 2007, 1:32:30 PM10/28/07
"Jon v Leipzig" <J...@myday.com> wrote in message

>> Chloe quit spamming this group.
>>
> Must be an old posting. She passed away, according to this:
>
> http://www.chloesgarden.com/chloe.htm

That is so cute. "Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."

Jon v Leipzig

Oct 29, 2007, 6:03:27 AM10/29/07

oh.... so that IS your stuff.....