A cure for govt bloat and corruption in Massachusetts.

phil scott

Sep 28, 2008, 9:04:11 PM9/28/08
Massachusetts, voter initiative to eliminate the state income
tax..will cut state budget by 45%, gets massive govt support.... the
states civil service unions have unlimited funds to fight the
measure. I suppose they want to bankrupt the middle class before
any correction occurs.

***

This mess had its personal beginning with me a few years ago when I
got a bogus speeding ticket, then the judge allowed it to stand in
court even after the officer said he guessed at my speed because he
could not see the section of road he said I was speeding on.

I did a T shirt campaign on the issue of bogus tickets. money needed
to fund 150k a year police retirements... total fraud imo...

Reposted:
This will cut the states income by 45%...and since a majority of that
goes for fire, police, prision guards, and half of that for their
killer retirement packages...

will all but cut the balls off of such govt bloat and high living at
the expense of the dying middle class.

too bad. .. it has massive voter support.

search google news for 'Massachusets, income tax, 45%, New york times'
should get the article.

Odd this killer news was not found on google or in the SF papers...
pooooof...not a single mention. but filling page 15 of the New
York Times, Sept 28th issue.

The people of massachusetts have had it. As this economic fraud
mess keeps going south you will see other states with similar
initiatives on their ballots.

The burden will then go onto the cities, many in the US already
filing
bankrupcy and we have not even begun to see the worst. 80% of
those
budgets are fire and police...and half of that to pay their 100k+
retirements and 100% health care (funded by tax payers , half of whom
cant afford health insurance).

Since these in both cases are the bulk of govt expendatures, it is
their grossly out of line retirement packages etc that have caused
much of the problem...along with other fat ass, snivel servant...
govt
bloat issues.

as Ive been mentioning for some time now, and on the T shirts (that
sell well nationally)... that bogusness, and those bogus traffic
tickets etc...wont fly much longer.

Maybe I need to add a t shirt line about getting this initative into
all states...and maybe a similar one for federal govt. seeing as how
they sabataged me in court on that bogus speeding ticket... lying
about pore ol philsie here hauling ass in the McArthur tunnel.

Next is property taxes going to rip off levels
as more and more home owners go out of work and cant borrow on their
house anymore, and cant afford fuel to get to work and eat well at
the
same time... thats not going to fly either... no money honey.
Issuing bogus tickets these cant pay wont work either...neither will
slowing them all down to 35... grid lock is not a solution to
government bloat.

something has to give... as in compton california...they laid off
their entire police force years ago... the county sherrif covers the
area now.

what will fly is an 80% reduction in the size of govt....the police
can spend their time chasing down criminals, not trying to raise
money
with bogus speeding tickets. I dont think many of these are
laughing anymore.

Phil scott