discovers the western

paufe

Aug 17, 2007, 4:19:54 AM8/17/07
I am writing to invite you or your company to look carefully at this
proposed project for a Hotel with 100 rooms and equipped with
recreation facilities which include squash, gymnasium, Turkish baths
sauna and full spa facilities.

Alongside this hotel complex will be 200 villas, 118 apartments and a
Club for social and recreational activities - to include indoor and
outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts and restaurants

This whole project will be built at Espartal - a hill between the two
beaches of Arrifana and Amoreira

I am looking for investors who can commit to the start of this project
and have the patience and foresight to see it through to the end. This
is an excellent way to invest in capital projects in Portugal. The
area is an up and coming tourist destination in the Western Algarve.

The nearby beaches of Arrifana and Amoreira are spectacular with the
dramatic western Portuguese coastline as a back drop.The hills are a
maze of tracks to explore.

Espartal also offers a paradise holiday for those who enjoy the
tranquil outdoors for walking, cycling, running, cycling or just
chilling out

I enclose more detailed information for you to study. I shall call you
in the near future to discuss the proposed project further.

Yours sincerely

paulo

Anthony Matonak

Aug 17, 2007, 4:27:39 AM8/17/07
paufe wrote:
> I am writing to invite you or your company to look carefully at this
> proposed project for a Hotel with 100 rooms and equipped with
> recreation facilities which include squash, gymnasium, Turkish baths
> sauna and full spa facilities.

How much to ship it to Los Angeles?

Anthony

Rod Speed

Aug 17, 2007, 5:44:55 AM8/17/07
paufe <pfe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am writing to invite you or your company to look carefully
> at this proposed project for a Hotel with 100 rooms and
> equipped with recreation facilities which include squash,
> gymnasium, Turkish baths sauna and full spa facilities.

What happened to the bordello ?

> Alongside this hotel complex will be 200 villas, 118 apartments
> and a Club for social and recreational activities - to include indoor
> and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts and restaurants

What happened to the bordello ?

> This whole project will be built at Espartal - a hill
> between the two beaches of Arrifana and Amoreira

Soorreee, absolutely guaranteed to be infested with wogs.

> I am looking for investors who can commit to the start of this project
> and have the patience and foresight to see it through to the end.

Understandable, you wogs couldnt organise a pissup in a brewery.

> This is an excellent way to invest in capital projects in Portugal.

Nope, no bordello.

> The area is an up and coming tourist destination in the Western Algarve.

Soorreee, absolutely guaranteed to be infested with wogs.

> The nearby beaches of Arrifana and Amoreira are spectacular
> with the dramatic western Portuguese coastline as a back drop.

Soorreee, absolutely guaranteed to be infested with wogs.

> The hills are a maze of tracks to explore.

Pity about all the wogs.

> Espartal also offers a paradise holiday for those who enjoy the tranquil
> outdoors for walking, cycling, running, cycling or just chilling out

Obvious lie, its too hot to chill out there.

> I enclose more detailed information for you to study.

You lied.

> I shall call you in the near future to discuss the proposed project further.

I'll send the death squad if you do.

> Yours sincerely

> paulo

You wogs always say that.