frugal e-newsletters?

Donna

Dec 15, 2007, 1:02:28 PM12/15/07
Do you receive E-mail newsletters with good frugal and green living tips?
Wondering which ones are better than others.

--
~Donna
http://www.frugalsewing.com

Dec 15, 2007, 4:31:04 PM12/15/07
Donna wrote:
> Do you receive E-mail newsletters with good frugal and green living tips?
> Wondering which ones are better than others.

I've been on a number of them, and I liked Dollar Stretcher the best.
Their web site is stretcher.org; I don't know if they still put out a
mailing list or not.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.

Donna

Dec 15, 2007, 11:20:08 PM12/15/07
Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply <mme...@TRASHsonic.net> wrote in

> I've been on a number of them, and I liked Dollar Stretcher the best.
> Their web site is stretcher.org; I don't know if they still put out a
> mailing list or not.

I found it - http://www.stretcher.com/index.cfm It's almost at the bottom
of the page on the right hand side. I'll try it for a while and see how I
Like it.