www.3asneakers.com china wholesale ed hardy jeans,hoodies,belts,shirts,handbags and UGG boots timberland boots wholeale china supplier

wholesale nike air jordan shoes

Mar 26, 2008, 11:35:20 AM3/26/08
we are pleased to introduce our company as a Professional, Genuine and
Reliable shoes supplier and exporter with many years experience in
China.We can supply many kinds of name brand athletic shoes, such as
Nike Air Force One, Airmax(87/90/91/95/97/2003/2004/2005/2007/360/TN),
Shox(TL/TL2/TL3/TL4/TL5/NZ/R4/R5/Turbo), Jordan series(J1-J23), Dunk,
Timberland gucci prada chanel mauri shoes UGG boots and so on,we also
supply SONY,mp4 MP4 player,name brand
clothing,jeans,handbags,hats,sunglass,watch etc, the y are all in good
quality and competitive price. We have customers worldwide, because we
supply punctual delivery, and if we do not have the shoes you need in
stock, we will not send substitutes in their place.For any inquiries
or help,Please feel free to contact us, we are looking forward to
founding a mutual beneficial cooperation with you.our website:www.
3Asneakers.com and our email:sneak...@yahoo.com.cn or
sneak...@126.com hotmail:sneak...@hotmail.com thank you!!