Half & Half frozen?

Boothbay

Oct 11, 2007, 10:10:26 AM10/11/07
Can it be frozen as an unopened carton? If so, would it be any good?
Going on vacation and have no use for it now.

Lou

Oct 11, 2007, 8:26:04 PM10/11/07

"Boothbay" <harri...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Can it be frozen as an unopened carton? If so, would it be any good?
> Going on vacation and have no use for it now.

Don't know, but what have you got to lose? If it's going to spoil while
you're gone, you won't be out anything if freezing ruins it. I wouldn't do
it in an unopened carton though - the stuff will expand as it freezes and
the carton may burst. Put it into a couple of containers, leaving
sufficient headroom in each to accommodate expansion.