Want to get paid to gamble and keep your winnings?

hal...@googlemail.com

Jul 17, 2007, 6:56:46 PM7/17/07
Incredible but true, if you have broadband access you can gamble all
day for free and even get paid to do it.

Interested?

Drop me a line and I'll explain.

Tommy

Jul 18, 2007, 3:37:11 PM7/18/07
looks like a new rip off?

. .. . . Timothy . . . . .

Jul 18, 2007, 5:47:26 PM7/18/07

"Tommy" <To...@e-milll.co.uk> wrote in message

> looks like a new rip off?

Don't know if it's true, but I once heard that gambling debts are not
enforcible in UK law - so if you win keep it, if you lose don't bother to
pay....

Tim.

John of Aix

Jul 18, 2007, 6:40:32 PM7/18/07
hal...@googlemail.com wrote:
> Incredible but true, if you have broadband access you can gamble all
> day for free and even get paid to do it.
>
> Interested?

Well not directly but as you seem to be giving money for free, please
send me a cheque for a million. Drop me a line for details of where to
send it..

percy

Jul 19, 2007, 5:04:56 PM7/19/07
On 18 Jul, 23:40, "John of Aix" <j.mur...@libertysurf.fr> wrote:

Boring old git. Are you still wearing that suit you bought at Gamages?

percy

Jul 19, 2007, 6:07:42 PM7/19/07
On 18 Jul, 23:40, "John of Aix" <j.mur...@libertysurf.fr> wrote:

You really are a bore. Are you still wearing that suit you bought at
Gamages?

percy

Jul 19, 2007, 6:11:47 PM7/19/07

> Well not directly but as you seem to be giving money for free, please
> send me a cheque for a million. Drop me a line for details of where to
> send it..

Old bore. Are you still wearing that suit you got at Gamages?

John of Aix

Jul 20, 2007, 3:09:56 AM7/20/07

Are you still on page one of 'Using a Newsreader for Dummies'. It rather
looks like it.

Tommy

Jul 20, 2007, 4:57:00 AM7/20/07
John of Aix wrote:
> Are you still on page one of 'Using a Newsreader for Dummies'. It
> rather looks like it.

sounds good - Is it a book or a web page?

John of Aix

Jul 20, 2007, 8:07:26 AM7/20/07

I haven't quite finished it yet, it should go off to the publishers next
Wednesday ;-)