THE BEST WAY TO SAVE GAS

DoctorGiga

Jul 9, 2007, 1:41:33 PM7/9/07
You can use FFI caps to save money
These innovative caps are enhancing engine power and saving up to 20%
by using the gasoline thoroughly. (Works with both diesel and
gasoline)
Those caps have been used exclusively by the U.S. army for 17
years!!!!!

This movie http://www.myffi.biz/hiw/ will give you an overview of how
it work, you can read more: http://newyork.myffi.biz/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=38
To purchase yours on-line go to http://newyork.myffi.biz/sale.php

If you want to save even more, be an agent, get wholesale prices and
start MAKING money:
https://backoffice.myffi.biz/signup.asp?siteurl=NEWYORK

DoctorGiga

Jul 9, 2007, 2:58:36 PM7/9/07
DoctorGiga wrote:
> You can help me make money
>
> while watching my movie, hidden spyware is dropped into your computer, allowing me to harvest information I can resell over the internet.
>
> If you want to help me even more, be an agent to get others to fall for this scam
> start MAKING money for me - email me now if you want part of my scam

Daniel T.

Jul 9, 2007, 4:50:07 PM7/9/07
DoctorGiga <era...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can use FFI caps to save money These innovative caps are
> enhancing engine power and saving up to 20% by using the gasoline
> thoroughly. (Works with both diesel and gasoline) Those caps have
> been used exclusively by the U.S. army for 17 years!!!!!

http://www.fuelsaving.info/ffi.htm

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/SaveonaCar/GasSavingDe
vicesMostlyAScam.aspx

Hock your snake oil somewhere else.

BeaF...@msn.com

Jul 10, 2007, 1:44:43 AM7/10/07
> > start MAKING money for me - email me now if you want part of my scam- Hide quoted text -

If a device can increase gas milage for a few dollars, don't you think
the manufacturers would put it on?

DoctorGiga

Jul 10, 2007, 2:22:01 PM7/10/07
manufacturers don't care how much you pay for gas!