Learn Chinese in Beijing

Chinese training in Beijing

Dec 5, 2007, 8:42:19 PM12/5/07
Learn Chinese with Juzhongde
Studying Chinese with us in Beijing.Our language course is not only
specially for students ,but also for travellers and companies.You
want
the first entrance to learn Chinese ,tighten your knowledge level
from school or university ,or for your work ,more excatly is for your
studium.Then you are right to come tus.We offer you directly a
suitable course .
Would you like to study Chinese with your friends ,colleague or
Kommilitone ,forseveral weeks?No problem!With the seven people group
we can offer you apreferential prize.
According to the requirement ,we help you to get a residency. Please
pay attention to that ,in Beijing one room cost at least 150 euro .
Our Plus
* flexible Course time
* single and group course are possible
* German speaking contact person will solve your problem
You don't need Chinese level before the course,because our Chinese
teacher can speak very good English
New!You can learn GuZheng snd Chinese in Combined Class.
Only study Chinese is too boring for you,Why don't you learn a
Chinese
instrument like GuZheng?

Through the settlement of China --in the time of kaiser Qin Shihuang
before more than 2000 years ago,GuZheng playing has been very
popular.Already today there is some places of china ,such as
Hakka,Zhejiang,Henan,where GuZheng is playing still popular.

You can learn these instrument and study Chinese in a further Chinese
course.We afford you the possibilities ,to learn GuZheng and Chinese
language ,Of course it is also possible to have a course for only
GuZheng .Erlernen Sie dieses Saiteninstrument und studieren in einem
weiteren Kurs Chinesisch. Wir bieten Ihnen die Möglichkeit, sich die
Grundkenntnisse des Guzheng-Spiels und der Chinesischen Sprache
anzueignen. Selbstverständlich gibt es auch die Möglichkeit einen
Kurs
ausschließlich im Guzheng spielen zu belegen.

Please fill these application form and send it to us in E-mail.
Application form for Chinese course -German

With query you can call or write to Mr Komar

E-Mail: juzhongde-beij...@163.com
Tel/Fax: 0086-10-62130326