cologne

b...@coolgroups.com

Dec 10, 2007, 11:57:23 PM12/10/07
I was wondering if someone can recommend a cheap cologne for me.

Don K

Dec 11, 2007, 12:16:55 AM12/11/07
<b...@coolgroups.com> wrote in message

>I was wondering if someone can recommend a cheap cologne for me.

Maintain good personal hygiene using soap and water and there's no
need to use cologne.

Don

Logan Shaw

Dec 11, 2007, 12:52:40 AM12/11/07

Depends on what the goal is. In some cases, members of the opposite sex
could notice a difference. That could be a motivating factor for wearing
the stuff.

Personally, I have a pretty weak sense of smell and can't readily tell
whether most cologne is good or bad (in fact, I can go months without
noticing that anyone anywhere is wearing cologne or perfume), so I don't
wear it myself. But if I did, I would wear it only occasionally and
would then prefer to wear nice cologne when I did.

By the way, another possible motivating factor here is placing a
check mark next to someone's name on a Christmas list. :-)

- Logan

Mac Cool

Dec 11, 2007, 3:28:17 AM12/11/07
> I was wondering if someone can recommend a cheap cologne for me.

Drakkar Noir or Polo

--
Mac Cool

DigitalM...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2007, 12:31:59 PM12/11/07

Don K

Dec 11, 2007, 2:54:11 PM12/11/07
"Logan Shaw" <lshaw-...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

> Don K wrote:
>> <b...@coolgroups.com> wrote in message
>>> I was wondering if someone can recommend a cheap cologne for me.
>
>> Maintain good personal hygiene using soap and water and there's no
>> need to use cologne.
>
> Depends on what the goal is. In some cases, members of the opposite sex
> could notice a difference. That could be a motivating factor for wearing
> the stuff.

If that's the goal, then maybe a little less soap and water might be in order
to let some human pheromones kick in.

Don

Bill

Dec 12, 2007, 10:48:53 AM12/12/07
<b...@coolgroups.com> wrote in message

>I was wondering if someone can recommend a cheap cologne for me.

The inexpensive stuff is in the aisle with the shaving stuff. Mostly
aftershave, but some inexpensive cologne. (Not in locked display case!)

Note I once stepped onto a high rise building elevator at 7:55 am along with
a bunch of men. ALL of them had on inexpensive cologne or aftershave and WAY
too much! I was a bit hungover from the night before and thought I was going
to lose it....