Men and women needed for research study

lke...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2007, 8:49:20 PM12/5/07
This is a research study about menstruation. People of all ages may
participate in this study. This questionnaire will only take a few
minutes to complete and it's anonymous. All results will be
appreciated.

Thank you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=52ZcnZF4XBMGhKTWRuJTvA_3d_3d

Anthony Matonak

Dec 5, 2007, 11:12:41 PM12/5/07
lke...@gmail.com wrote:
> This is a research study about menstruation. People of all ages may
> participate in this study. This questionnaire will only take a few
> minutes to complete and it's anonymous. All results will be
> appreciated.

Are you sure you need Men for this study?

Anthony

George Grapman

Dec 5, 2007, 11:15:18 PM12/5/07
we know that legitimate researchers always post from gmail.