Hot New Lucrative TRADE Programs

richson7

May 26, 2008, 5:24:46 PM5/26/08
************* HOT ************* NEW *********Program***************

My partner has a new program that can SUPER QUICKLY get someone $1m if
they have only $10k. Or get them $10m if they have $100k.
My partner does not normally like to spend time on conference calls
unless something is " VERY hot". He would like a 3way call with
you ASAP!! To explain this in an email would do the program an
injustice!
Send your contact info NOW!!
_________________ ______________Rich@
thejohnson...@yahoo.com_________ __

Do you know anyone with $1m, $10m or more??? We are associated
with special programs that can "super-multiply" $1m, $10m, $100m or
more. Some programs pay in as short as 10 days. The money stays in the
client's checking account - i.e. with the client the whole time. No
debits are done on the account, EVER. The client can fully lock their
account and/or get a "temporary" or "deposit only" checking account
just for this transaction. The money is never at risk. When the
program(s) end, the client ALWAYS has what they started with (the
money is not invested to make money, or lost, or at risk). They'll
also have what they profited. Profits do not vary, the client will
profit exactly what the contract (pre-written in advance) states
they'll profit. These programs are from top Tier 1 licensed traders &
banks. The client and their attorney will meet the trader & bank face
to face (in NYC for most programs) once both parties have spoken on
the phone, are serious, etc. Transactions can be done w/out travel but
why would someone with that kind of money not spend the small price to
travel regarding such a profitable and important transaction??

Brokers: Commission percentages on these transactions are much larger
than standard real estate deals. On real estate loans you can't charge
the client as much because it's loaned money that they need to pay
back. But this is free money to the client. Brokers often split 5-15%
of the client's profits! And on many programs this commission does not
come out of the client's profits, or dilute their profits in any way.

Check out the newest more lucrative PROGRAMS available now!!
We look very forward to any future business that we may do with you
and/or any of your associated business contacts!

Serious inquiries only!!!

Rich Johnson
thejohnson...@yahoo.com