4Front Investigations Inc. 888-248-4004 Full Service Nationwide Offices

4frontinve...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2007, 7:58:05 PM11/27/07

FULL SERVICE NATIONWIDE FIRM!

INFIDELITY EXPERTS! THOUSANDS OF INFIDELITY CASES WORKED !

- COMPREHENSIVE BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS
- WE CAN LOCATE HIDDEN ASSETS, BANK ACCOUNTS AND MORE
- GPS DEVICE RENTALS
- SKIP TRACES ( LOCATE A LOST LOVED ONE OR ANYONE )
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE INVESTIGATIONS
- CORPORATE INVESTIGATIONS
- INSURANCE FRAUD INVESTIGATIONS

MULTIPLE OFFICES NATIONWIDE
888-248-4004 (Toll Free)
888-248-4004 (Fax)

www.4frontinvestigations.com

EMAIL: 4FrontInve...@gmail.com

We get results because we have experience and are ALL retired Law
Enforcement Agents. Don't trust your hard earned money to some outfit
that supplies security guards or college kids to do an investigation.