2008 Bike Houston Moonlight Ramble

lbu...@wt.net

Oct 1, 2008, 9:29:16 AM10/1/08
The 2008 Bike Houston Moonlight Ramble will be held Sunday, October
26, 2008 at 2:00a.m.
The Houston Moonlight Bicycle Ramble is the longest running bicycle
ride in the Houston.
moonlight bicycle ramble houston Annual Moonlight Ramble thru the
streets of downtown this two hour recreational bicycle ride is for
cyclists of all abilities, offering courses of approximately 8 and 20
miles.
Your participation in the ride helps promote bicycling in the Houston
2000 bicycle riders gather together http://www.bikehouston.org/ .

http://www.apartmentshoustonmovingrelocation.com/moonlight_bicycle_ramble_houston.htm

Message has been deleted

The Real Bev

Oct 16, 2008, 4:40:44 PM10/16/08
Dan Birchall wrote:

> lbu...@wt.net (lbu...@wt.net) wrote:
>> The Houston Moonlight Bicycle Ramble is the longest running bicycle
>> ride in the Houston.
>

> "the Houston"?

>> Your participation in the ride helps promote bicycling in the Houston
>

> Has it occurred to you that the misc.* hierarchy is in no way limited
> to the Houston area, and that indeed, other places, some quite far away,
> have miscellaneous things too? ;)

Probably not. Although it pains me to think ill of a bicyclist, there
is the distinct possibility that his helmet didn't provide quite as much
protection as he had anticipated. Besides, he stayed in Houston.

I love the ones that advertise yard sales. Takes cluelessness to a
whole new level.

--
Cheers, Bev
Just as you cannot explain snow to a summer insect, so also you cannot