What to say to your husband or wife to win love back

RABBIT

May 28, 2008, 5:51:48 AM5/28/08
What to say to your husband or wife to win love back

See if any of this sounds familiar to you… When I split up with my
sweetheart, my heart felt like it was crushed to the size of a grape.
Hurt, Confusion, Anger, Sorrow and Disappointment were all highly
charged emotions that I felt every second of every day. I tried to
hide it, but it was impossible.

I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t eat and I didn’t have any motivation to
do anything! I was a complete mess and had no idea how to put it
right. All I wanted was to get back together with my sweetheart...

"I had been trying for months to get back with my boyfriend but he
didn't want much to do with me. I was almost ready to give up when I
found your book. Things changed very quickly after that. We started
going on dates and yesterday we got back together. I did take your
advice for resolving old problems and I really think we have done
that. I've been smiling all day! I'm so glad I found you. I only wish
I had found you sooner."
Jenny B.

This is just one of the MANY, MANY raving testimonials for a manual I
have just come across. It’s called ‘Win Back Love’ and it is truly
changing lives! People from all parts of the world are getting back
together, right now, and it is all thanks to a sensational step-by-
step formula to win back the love of your life!

If you’re feeling sad for yourself and want your partner back then you
cannot afford to miss this site. Visit ‘Win Back Love’ here:

http://www.linkbrander.com/go/63888

There is no reason why you should be alone anymore! Let me know how
you get on when you’re back together with your sweetheart.

Hugs,

Howard
http://www.linkbrander.com/go/63888

Al Bundy

May 28, 2008, 7:08:05 AM5/28/08
On May 28, 5:51 am, RABBIT <getex...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What to say to your husband or wife to win love back

I love football, I love beer, let's not cheapen the meaning of the
word.

Ken Lay

Jun 2, 2008, 6:49:18 PM6/2/08
In article
<108cf7b0-8aa6-4d92...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
RABBIT <gete...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What to say to your husband or wife to win love back

"Bitch, gimme a blowjob NOW or I'm going to buy someone who will!"