Young, good looking,open minded females in this NG

indian...@hotmail.com

Jun 6, 2008, 10:41:54 AM6/6/08
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/404/cakesitting2kl3.jpg

I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a
deadly wet fart, the kind that you blow at the car and
never leaves, to fart on a cake, and let me eat it with
their gas absorbed in it).

Who is willing to try it out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfgN7HWub0A&feature=related

She's sitting and (maybe) farting on it - and look how happy and
excited she
looks doing that.

Mr. Nice Guy..from Mass

Jun 6, 2008, 10:48:24 AM6/6/08
<indian...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Maybe pussy zauchin would be interested in this endeavor. He is obviously
not female, but he likes to try anything at least once. This kind of weird
s*** is exactly what he would use to get his juices flowing.
Email him at normz...@aol.com for private correspondence.

Mr. Nice Guy

Mr. Nice Guy..from Mass

Jun 6, 2008, 11:00:14 AM6/6/08

Sorry for the crossposting normie, but hey...what the hell?
Might get you some new friends for kinky sex.

Mr. Nice Guy

"Mr. Nice Guy..from Mass" <john...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Frank R.A.J. Maloney

Jun 6, 2008, 12:56:10 PM6/6/08
indian...@hotmail.com wrote:

*PLONK*

--
Frank in Seattle
____

Frank Richard Aloysius Jude Maloney
"Millennium hand and shrimp."

TBerk

Jun 6, 2008, 4:51:02 PM6/6/08

Newsgroups: alt.movies, rec.arts.movies.past-films, alt.vacation.las-
vegas, misc.consumers.frugal-living, alt.religion.scientology

From: indiana_bi...@hotmail.com

steve

Jun 6, 2008, 5:34:49 PM6/6/08

On 6-Jun-2008, indian...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Young, good looking,open minded females in this NG

In math class we were taught to call this "The Empty Set".
--
"History is a lie agreed upon." --Napoleon

Kingo Gondo

Jun 7, 2008, 9:24:48 AM6/7/08

"steve" <st...@steve.com> wrote in message

> On 6-Jun-2008, indian...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> Young, good looking,open minded females in this NG
>
> In math class we were taught to call this "The Empty Set".

Just don't get high and mighty about it--remember, your posted your photo.

Flasherly

Jun 7, 2008, 10:04:56 AM6/7/08
On Jun 6, 5:34 pm, "steve" <st...@steve.com> wrote:

> On 6-Jun-2008, indiana_bi...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > Young, good looking,open minded females in this NG
>
> In math class we were taught to call this "The Empty Set".

Upon military graduation when the press shows - it goes: "Remember
now, troops, everybody's got opinions, just like assholes."

Mein being, of course: "Nice girls ... what the hell's a nice girl
doing in a joint like this?"

moviePig

Jun 7, 2008, 11:22:05 AM6/7/08
On Jun 6, 5:34 pm, "steve" <st...@steve.com> wrote:
> On  6-Jun-2008, indiana_bi...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > Young, good looking,open minded females in this NG
>
> In math class we were taught to call this "The Empty Set".

(So rare to see someone helpfully affix the electrodes to his own
testicles...)

--

YOUR taste at work...