Re: 'Affirmative Action' preferences for 25 million amnestied illegals + their relatives = "Illegal Aliens Will Be More Than Equal Citizens"

hp...@lycos.com

Nov 8, 2008, 7:04:55 AM11/8/08
On Nov 8, 12:31 am, Kalimansi <jlwebster...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> But that's not important — at least not to the Senate. What really
> matters is the tussle among bureaucrats over who gets the Hispanic
> voter block.
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>      What Would the U.S.A.'s Founding Fathers Do?
>
>   If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
> there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that
> original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive
> forms of government ... The citizens must rush tumultuously to
> arms, without concert, without system, without resource;
> except in their courage and despair ...
>
>   The natural strength of the people in a large community, in
> proportion to the artificial strength of the government, is greater
> than in a small ... the people, without exaggeration, may be said
> to be entirely the masters of their own fate.
>   -- Alexander Hamilton
>
>   We in America do not have government by the majority.
> We have government by the majority who participate.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good
> conscience to remain silent.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of
> the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe
> depositories.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
> keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
> against tyranny in government.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now
> let us show them we can fight like men also.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going
> to do.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the
> Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will
> delineate and define you.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on
> does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which
> they draw their gains.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>  I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied
> corporations which dare already to challenge our government to
> a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our
> liberties than standing armies.
>   -- Thomas Jefferson
>
>   Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government
> those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations,

Are Americans so fat and lazy that they will bury their heads in the
sand?

mitch

http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices World News

Boston Blackie

Nov 8, 2008, 10:11:59 AM11/8/08

> --¡©------------------------------

>> Fromhttp://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2006/05/illegal_aliens.html
>>
>> May 25, 2006
>>
>> Illegal Aliens Will Be More Than Equal Citizens
>>
>> Some believe that with the amnesty W and the Senate are promoting,
>> illegal aliens from Mexico will have the same rights as American
>> citizens. But as Thomas Sowell points out, this is incorrect.
>> Actually, they will have more rights than legitimate citizens:
>>
>> Affirmative action preferences for jobs.
>>
>> Race-based advantages in landing government contracts.
>>
>> Easier admission to college as a reward for not being Caucasian or
>> Asian.
>>
>> In-state tuition when they aren't in-state or even in-country.
>>
>> No need to pay all back taxes.
>>
>> Protection from arrest for other crimes when pulled over for traffic
>> violations.
>>

>> A free pass for committing Social Security fraud ¡ª complete with

>> benefits paid!
>>
>> As Sowell wisely observes:
>>
>> "What the immigration bill in the Senate has become is just another
>> attempt to pander to another special interest, in disregard of how
>> that affects the country as a whole."
>>
>> Amnesty advocates are also disregarding both the past and the future.
>> When similar legislation was misguidedly enacted in 1986, the
>> predictable result was a tsunami of more illegal immigrants. When this
>> happens again, it will be even more predictable.
>>
>> Also predictable are the cataclysmic consequences of importing a
>> massive underclass that cannot be assimilated, due to sheer numbers
>> and of course to the corrosive sociopathology known as
>> multiculturalism. Sure illegals come to work, and are grateful for the
>> $10 an hour they can make at labor that would pay a quarter of that in
>> Mexico. But their kids won't be so grateful. Cars are set aflame by
>> the hundreds in Paris not by Arab immigrants, but by their
>> unassimilated, utterly alienated offspring.
>>
>> It won't be long before America develops the sort of "no-go" areas
>> that have been breaking out in Europe like cancerous chancres: pockets
>> of hostile territory within our own country, where English will not be
>> spoken and English speakers will not be safe, and where not even the
>> police will dare to go. Our tax money will pour into these ulcers;
>> violent crime will seep out like pus. With each passing year, the
>> sores will grow larger, until our country just isn't here anymore.
>>

>> But that's not important ¡ª at least not to the Senate. What really

Hell, I'm too lazy to even read the entire post!
--
The Sayings of The Kent
{Thanks be to The Kent!}

"The grandfather of whoever wrote it put it as well or better than I
ever could."

"tough titty, kitties, you'll all have to chew it."

"She can deliver her lines with the proper amount of emotion."

"It's my understanding that the clothes will be donated to charity at
the end of the campaign, win or lose."

"Here's something else that was sent to me. "

"There will be some gangsta types who will take to the streets if Obama
wins and will try to intimidate any and all of the white folks they
meet. "
- [Beloved], kind, and gentle Master Kent -- wouldn't hurt a fly

"If Obama/Biden wins, the country may dissolve in the race war that
both Farrakhan and the KKK have been stoking for decades."
- [Beloved], kind and gentle Master Kent -- wouldn't hurt a fly

"...no one but the Obama camp is allowed to play the race card."

"Back when it was still PC to give the standard (sic) IQ test, I scored
something above 135. "

Would you like testimony from the 80 plus blacks I worked with at
Matthew Walker?

Here endeth the Sayings of the Kent
{Thanks be to The Kent!}