Read each email for $10, $75 and $300....real money

Sudip

Sep 10, 2007, 3:58:25 PM9/10/07
Hello,

I hate to do this...but just thought you would like it.

I just want to tell you about some great sites I found. They pay me to
read e-mail, visit web sites and much more.

It's free to join and easy to sign up!

They all give you the following benefits:

Paid to Click : Get paid for Clicking on ads.
Paid to Signup: Get Paid to sign up for offers.
Paid to Review: Get Paid for reviewing ads or sites.
Inbox : Get paid for reading emails.
Referral Center: Refer others and earn a % of their income.

Click here to sign up for each of them:

http://247payouts.com/pages/index.php?refid=sudipdg77

http://power-mails.net/pages/index.php?refid=sudipdg77

http://dj-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=sudipdg77