POISONOUS COUNTERFEIT TOOTHPASTE SEIZED IN CONNECTICUT

bala...@yahoo.com

Jul 13, 2008, 9:41:57 AM7/13/08
http://consumerist.com/consumer/chinese-poison-train/700-tubes-of-poison-toothpaste-seized-276935.php

Over 700 tubes of poisonous counterfeit toothpaste were seized in
Connecticut, according to The New York Times. The toothpaste is
flavored with diethylene glycol, a sweet-tasting chemical more
commonly found in anti-freeze. It can cause liver and kidney damage if
swallowed.

BeaForoni

Jul 14, 2008, 4:11:09 PM7/14/08
On Jul 13, 6:41 am, balanc...@yahoo.com wrote:
> http://consumerist.com/consumer/chinese-poison-train/700-tubes-of-poi...

> Over 700 tubes of poisonous counterfeit toothpaste were seized in
> Connecticut, according to The New York Times. The toothpaste is
> flavored with diethylene glycol, a sweet-tasting chemical more
> commonly found in anti-freeze. It can cause liver and kidney damage if
> swallowed.

Pikers. You want to see consumer ripoffs, nothing beats the Chinese. I
submit for your dicussion: http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/hairband.asp