Conspiracies Revealed!

conspira...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2007, 2:08:21 PM8/6/07
http://nasaconspiracy.net/conspiracy - Find out who really shot JFK!,
learn how they faked the lunar landing, see what they are putting in
our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
declining birth rate. Proof of extraterrestrial life and much more
revealed here.

Proginoskes

Aug 7, 2007, 3:41:33 AM8/7/07
On Aug 6, 1:08 pm, conspiracy.bl...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://nasaconspiracy.net/conspiracy- Find out who really shot JFK!,

George Herbert Walker Bush.

> learn how they faked the lunar landing,

A soundstage in Idaho. It's still there!

> see what they are putting in
> our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
> declining birth rate.

Pfft. If THEY wanted to reduce the birth rate, THEY'd stop
manufacturing TVs that emit so much sterilizing radiation.

> Proof of extraterrestrial life

YOUR ANCESTORS came from outer space! Zecharia Stichin knew this
well ...

> and much more revealed here.

Such as:

How was an invasion from Mars was covered up by "World" War I?

Who was REALLY shot in the barn when the posse was after John Wilkes
Booth?

If the atmosphere of Venus is acid rain, then how were Russian probes
able to soft-land using CLOTH PARACHUTES?

Who killed Marilyn Monroe?

Who sabotaged the Hindenberg? And who was the "mysterious dark-skinned
woman" who kept asking about whether it had landed yet?

Who was the REAL Dr. Frankenstein?

What 800 year-old secret German society is the source of ALL secret
societies of the current age?

Was the "influenza" epidemic of 1918 really Earth's bacteria killing
off extraterrestrial INVADERS?

Why are trains more energy efficient than automobiles and airplanes?

What is in Jesse Curry's "Personal JFK Assassination File"?

Why is President James K. Polk NOT connected with any secret
societies?

What does the connection between the words ARYAN and ARES mean?

Whose head did they find when they did George W. Bush's colonoscopy
last week?

And for topicality ...

What is the "hidden mathematics" that THEY use, which is not taught in
ANY school?

How can you live like a king for $1 a year?

What secret force impelled L. Ron Hubbard to go after psychiatrists?
Do Scientologists know that they are Hubbard's "pawns" in this game?

What common combination of common herbs causes multiple orgasms in
women?

Alan S

Aug 7, 2007, 5:34:35 AM8/7/07
On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:08:21 -0000,
conspira...@gmail.com wrote:

>http://nasaconspiracy.net/conspiracy - Find out who really shot JFK!,
>learn how they faked the lunar landing, see what they are putting in
>our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
>declining birth rate.

Do you have an address for the testing facility?

> Proof of extraterrestrial life and much more
>revealed here.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/
latest: Slovenia

Markku Grönroos

Aug 7, 2007, 7:48:18 AM8/7/07
menes nyt kakka muualle matkustus konffeista

"Proginoskes" <CCHe...@gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:1186472493....@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Chois...@search.aol.com

Aug 8, 2007, 6:21:55 PM8/8/07
Alan S <not...@there.com> in

> On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:08:21 -0000,
> conspira...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>http://nasaconspiracy.net/conspiracy - Find out who really shot JFK!,
>>learn how they faked the lunar landing, see what they are putting in
>>our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
>>declining birth rate.
>
> Do you have an address for the testing facility?

got your resume freshened up?

science. sounds like a great second career.

mike3

Aug 8, 2007, 6:58:22 PM8/8/07
On Aug 6, 12:08 pm, conspiracy.bl...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://nasaconspiracy.net/conspiracy- Find out who really shot JFK!,

> learn how they faked the lunar landing, see what they are putting in
> our milk to enlarge young womens breasts in a goal to raise the
> declining birth rate. Proof of extraterrestrial life and much more
> revealed here.

The moonlanding was REAL.

Get over it.

Why can't you accept somebody walked on the moon?

WHY??????

barb

Aug 8, 2007, 7:01:51 PM8/8/07

Why can't you remove alt.religion.scientology from your newsgroup list?
WHY????????

--
barb
Chaplain, ARSCCwdne

buy my book!
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1198812

read my blog!
http://xenubarb.blogspot.com/

tom

Aug 8, 2007, 8:56:10 PM8/8/07
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> in news:zXrui.13485$Vk6....@newsfe07.phx:

> Why can't you remove alt.religion.scientology from your newsgroup list?

that's part of the conspiracy