Re: Illegal Arrested for Rapes of Two Women, Aged 99, 81

wis...@yahoo.com

Sep 17, 2008, 8:59:19 PM9/17/08
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:50:58 GMT, jazze...@hotmail.com (-) wrote:

> [...]
>themselves "sanctuary cities" sworn to protect illegal alien criminals from
>deportation.
>
>In a recent spectacular case that managed to break the "mainstream" media
>silence about these problems, a "sanctuary" gang felon in San Francisco gunned
>down a father and his two sons after avoiding deportation for earlier crimes
>thanks to these kinds of policies.
>
>Meanwhile, state governments are burdened with the costs of imprisoning
>illegal immigrant felons who are present mainly because Washington is either
>unwilling or unable to enforce federal immigration laws. The callousness of
>the federal government was especially made clear in the recent case of the
>execution of Jose Medellin, a gang rapist and murderer from Mexico who raped
>and killed two girls in Texas in 1993. President George Bush actually sided
>with the government of Mexico against Texas when Mexico argued in the
>International Court of Justice that Medellin’s sentence violated international
>law.
>
>Illegal alien sexual crime is not limited to the United States. All across the
>Western world, Third World immigrants have participated in what is seen by
>many as a rape epidemic against white women and girls. Many of these rapists
>claim that white girls “ask” to be raped because of their clothes and
>behavior, and another aspect is the weakness Third Worlders see in a West that
>is unable to stem the immigration flow and even provides such illegals with
>free food, accommodation and schooling. Rape is a sad but constant consequence
>of war and invasion; many of these invaders see white women as part of their
>spoils.
>
>Increasingly, women’s rights activists have begun to see the danger to women
>of Third World immigration, which brings people to the West whose own cultures
>have little or anything in common with accepted Western values, and which
>often see women as chattel. One such activist, Brenda Walker, has penned an
>important essay on the issue, Why Multiculturalism Is a Fraud and a Disaster
>for Women's Rights.
>
>News Source: EAU correspondent
>

>Related Stories
>The 'Dark Side' of Illegal Immigration:
> http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5610
>
>Illegal Immigrants Take U.S. Lives Every Year
> http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5403
>
>Illegal Immigrants Are Voting in American Elections
> http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5342
>
>Italy: Troops on Streets to Combat Illegal Immigration Invasion
> http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5291
>
>Italy Declares Emergency over Illegal Immigration Invasion
> http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5243
>
>Shunning May be the Answer to Illegal Immigration
> http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5175
>
>Italy 'Boots' 38 Egyptians as Part of Illegal Immigrant Crackdown
> http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5087
>
>82,000 Illegal Aliens Enter US Each Month

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien, no exceptions".

ted

brian w edginton

Sep 17, 2008, 9:52:39 PM9/17/08
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:59:19 -0700, wis...@yahoo.com wrote:

>"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien, no exceptions".
>
>ted

You, sir, are a bigot.

Plonk.
If you want to win an argument, it is best to
stick to the truth.
Or provable untruths.

Lachlan - KotU

Sep 18, 2008, 1:55:12 PM9/18/08

<wis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Biting my tongue this much is bloody sore!

Wilm...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2008, 3:45:52 PM9/18/08
On Sep 17, 5:59 pm, wis...@yahoo.com wrote:
> ted- Hide quoted text -