Money stampeding out of the market

wis...@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2008, 5:33:55 AM10/19/08
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 02:08:33 -0500, Pers3id
<per...@anti-spam.comcast.net> wrote:

>At any rate, as bad as the August data was, the early read on the
>September data is even worse.
>
>No wonder they trotted out Warren Buffet to calm the crowds - this
>is a disaster for the investment community.
>

>http://www.chrismartenson.com/blog/money-stampeding-out-market/7452

Monday, run, do not walk to the nearest phone to get out of this
diseased stock market.

ted

Tony

Oct 19, 2008, 8:24:32 AM10/19/08
I made a boatload of money when the markets fell. I increased my short
position fourfold when the 10,000 mark didn't hold on the Dow. I also
made a lot of money buying the indexes long on the Friday when the Dow
broke through the 8,000 mark to the downside. I covered my shorts at
quarter to three pm the day before the Dow closed up about 400 points. I
got short the German Dax exchange last Friday since the German market is
by far the most overpriced in the entire world.
I made a lot of money on the fight yesterday between Pavlik and Hopkins.
It was Christmas but i had a heavy sidebet on Hopkins by KO in 3 rounds
or less and didn't cash on that one. Get short the markets after the
election no matter who wins. I think the low point for the Dow will be
next April at around 6,800 and the housing market will bottom out August
or September that year. The real estate markets should remain flat after
that for about 2 years but that's where i see the bottom.

wis...@yahoo.com wrote:

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability