Save money and help kids at the same time

silkypup

Dec 8, 2007, 3:54:50 PM12/8/07
I put together a page that has coupons to print, coupon codes, the
latest deals online and free after rebate deals all in one place.
Yes, I clearly tell you that if you click on some of the shopping
links that a very small percentage of whatever you spend will go to a
high school music program and it's all listed there with the group
that I'm trying to raise money for.

The best part is you really can save money and I'm committed to
putting some of the best deals I find online. I scour the message
boards and internet to find the codes and coupons for you. I hope you
like the site.

It's at http://www.musicnoteworthy.com