Free Ink Jet Refills (april 2nd) @ Walgreens

Cheapo Groovo

Apr 1, 2008, 11:17:49 AM4/1/08

Al Bundy

Apr 1, 2008, 4:54:58 PM4/1/08
On Apr 1, 10:17 am, Cheapo Groovo <c...@nospam.com> wrote:
> http://tiny.cc/Chube

Interesting that Walgreen excludes Canon carts because the ink can be
viewed through the clear plastic. I match this to the previous post on
HP45 carts where it seemed clear to me that they were only putting
about 9ml in a 42ml cart. They could not pull this stuff off with a
cart where you could see the fill level.

Two years ago the dollar store was selling ink in 25ml containers
including black and three primary colors. They were all dye based ink
and I have had great luck with them in both Canon and HP printers,
including some HPs that use pigmented ink. I still have a couple
quarts of ink left. The ink was from China, but has not been available
since that summer. Nevertheless, refilling is very frugal if you print
lots of stuff. Kid's stuff like play money and artwork takes lots of
ink.