A grassroots movement to reuse unwanted items. FREE STUFF!

cjkosmos

Feb 25, 2008, 5:24:45 PM2/25/08
I'm new to the group, so not sure if anything about this has been
posted before. I did a post about a week ago called "A grassroots
movement to reuse unwanted items." and it talks about The Freecycle
Network(tm). This is a network of people that are exchanging and giving
away stuff for free, rather than toss it in the garbage. Worth a look
to see if it's happening in your area. Visit my page to see the post
and link.
Message has been deleted

Bob F

Feb 25, 2008, 9:41:18 PM2/25/08

"cjkosmos" <carlway...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Visit your page? Forget something?

Of course, most people here already know about freecycle.

http://www.freecycle.org/

cjkosmos

Mar 2, 2008, 10:21:35 AM3/2/08
On Feb 25, 7:51 pm, Dan Birchall <nob...@imaginary-
host.danbirchall.com> wrote:

> carlwaynejor...@yahoo.com (cjkosmos) wrote:
> >  I'm new to the group, so not  sure if anything about this has been
> >  posted before.
>
> You can actually search to see:http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=
>
> Freecycle's been talked about in here off and on since 2004.
>
> --
> "The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the
>  surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90
>  million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some
>  indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be..." - Douglas Adams

Thanks!

cjkosmos

Mar 2, 2008, 10:23:56 AM3/2/08
On Feb 25, 9:41 pm, "Bob F" <bobnos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "cjkosmos" <carlwaynejor...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Well, I guess I better catch up then! : )
http://greenisnotjustacolor.blogspot.com/

Stormin Mormon

Mar 16, 2008, 10:34:51 PM3/16/08
In my area, the list was teriffically mis managed. I complained to HQ, and
not much changed. Somone changed the name of the list, and took the
membership. At least two competing lists sprung up.

Wonderful idea, but it really invites all kinds of abuse.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Bob F