RE: SCAM WARNING

successn08

Feb 21, 2008, 11:23:06 AM2/21/08
Have you ever been scammed?
See how this stay at home mom beat the scammers and MORE THAN TRIPLED
HER INCOME IN 30 DAYS!!

TESTIMONIAL
I joined on the 27th of February and took a couple of weeks to get my
advertising in place and from the 16th of March my sales started and
haven't stopped. It has been such a blessing. I am now averaging
over a sale a day. By the grace of God I have had 50 sales in 7
weeks. It is wonderful to finally be in the right place at the right
time-and most importantly, finally being a part of the right team.

Thank You!!

Jeannie Looman-Stay at home mom supporting 3 children still at home!

Watch the movie...go to http://drsuccess08.com

Gran...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2008, 6:29:44 PM2/21/08
Very nice story. I have a Law enforcement background and I check
things too.So what i did was set up my own websites that suit my
needs. That way I have peace of mind.

Try emailsmarket.com
goldmineauctions.biz

jas...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2008, 12:49:01 PM3/27/08

The #1 Reason Why Passport To Wealth Is My Home Business
27th March 2008
Author: Kelvin Mal
Edited by, Spencer Brown

Going by the robust growth in the number of people opting for work-at-
home-jobs, it looks like it is the next big thing to hit the world of
entrepreneurship. Home based business has been around for quite
sometime now. "Turn your passion into a career and make money in the
process" or "Make money while you have take a break from your career
to watch your kids grow" or "Would you like to make some money sitting
home?" are some of the credos of home based businesses. There are
innumerable sit-at-home-and-work choices and with the increasing
demand for different types of services and products, home based
business would definitely grow. That's why I'm introducing Passport To
Wealth. This is a direct sales home based business that is totally
automated and taking the internet by storm!

What makes home based business tick?
Let us take my example to see why more and more people are turning to
one of these many new age money making opportunities. According to me,
the reason why home based business is doing so well is because it
allows you to earn some money by doing what you love to do (the most,
hopefully)

While initially, the income may not be as lucrative with most
businesses, but with Passport To Wealth there is an immediate profit
along with many other benefits that you can enjoy. Such as the
flexibility of timings. You could decide to take sometime off, and get
back at your convenience. The time that you get to spend with your
family is something most people hold at a premium. For a home based
business, you get to do just that - spend ample time with your family.
Maybe not be with them 24/7, but knowing that you can just peek on
them every now and then, no matter how busy your day is, gives you
some sort of solace. What also goes in favor of sit-at-home work
options is that very rarely do you require an initial investment. And
even if it is needed, it is negligible. Working from the comfort of
your home is something that most people, especially young mothers and
students find attractive. Look at Jeannie....

I joined on the 27th of Feb. '07 and took a couple of weeks to get my
advertising in place -and from the 16th of March my sales started and
they haven't stopped - it has been such a blessing! I am now averaging
over a sale a day. By the grace of God I have had 50 sales in 7 weeks!
It is wonderful to finally be in the right place at the right time,
and most importantly - finally being part of the right team!
Thank you!
Jeannie Looman - Stay at home mom supporting 3 children still at home!

I joined the business, and placed a few ads in myspace and generated 2
$997 sales my first day, and went on to make almost $9,000 my first
six days in the program.

Spencer Brown

Hot home based business options.
I would be hard pressed to list all the possible home based
businesses. You could be a dancer, musician, artist or into some other
craft in a big way. But you would not like to leave the comforts of
your home or work full time. Then all you need to do is sit at home,
pursue your activity of interest and sell your product or teach your
art to others. Word of mouth is definitely a good source of publicity.
What you could also do to bring in more cash is to place an
advertisement on the internet. With the number of people who are
online, your home based business venture would take off in a big way.
That is why Passport To Wealth utilizes the internet and its proven
marketing system to help sponsors like me succeed in this business.

If your culinary skills have brought you laurels, then you could start
cookery classes. You could even make candies, pastries for kids in
your neighborhood and make some money. What would also work to your
advantage in these home based businesses is that since the first few
customers may know you, they are more than willing to give you a
chance if you initially fail.

You could be a linguist who would want to put your language skills to
a good use - freelancing is an option for you. Maybe you learnt a
foreign language in your college days - translator jobs are aplenty.
That may not apply to you or your lifestyle right now. That is why
Passport To Wealth utilizes the internet and its proven marketing
system to help sponsors like me, and soon to be you, succeed in this
business.

Home Based Businesses are here to stay. There is one company that I
endorse....

Passport To Wealth is a phenomenal company that has helped a number of
people looking to make money online. Everything, including the
marketing plan, training, and support is put in place for you to
succeed.
This is not MLM!
No Meetings!
No Chasing Friends and Family!
No Selling!
No Phone Calls!
Don't hesitate! Go to grandeveryday.com.

Testimonial: Kelvin, $6K a week is an humiliating lie.

My first 3 weeks I made over 30 grand my good friend ;)

This Thursday, the 23rd, I've been with PTW for 4 weeks and my income
will have surpassed $40K+.

AND, now the roll-ups is starting to come in as well ;) So what can I
say, it's better to do better than expected, but this was NOT
expected. So far, I've made 4 times more than I've ever dared dream
about a month ago.

Oddvin
grandeveryday.com