Best Prices on Custom T-Shirts (not spam!)

Joe

Nov 20, 2007, 7:35:19 PM11/20/07
I'm looking to buy t-shorts with printed info inexpensively... I was
provided with this offer by my webhost of all places...

Is this a good deal or does anyone know a better source?

...and *NO* I'm not selling them so I'm not advertising this as an offer!!!

Printed - Two lines...

Possibly an unlimited number of characters per line.

NO GRAPHICS, text only.

S, M, L, or XL - only $4.99
2XL - $5.99
3XL or 4XL - $6.99

Available T-shirt Colors: Black, Gray, White, Navy, Red, Pink, Ash, Gold,
Chocolate, Royal Blue, and Natural

4XL only available in Black, Gray, White, Navy Red, and Royal Blue

US Shipping Charges:
1 T-Shirt - $2.99
2 T-Shirts - $3.99
3 T-Shirts - $4.99
4 T-Shirts - $5.99
5 T-Shirts - $6.99
6 T-Shirts - $7.99
7 T-Shirts - $8.99
8 T-Shirts - $9.99
9 T-Shirts - $10.99
10 - 50 T-Shirts - $1.00 each
51 or more - .50 each

Canadian Shipping Charges:
1 T-Shirt - $3.99
2 T-Shirts - $5.49
3 T-Shirts - $6.99
4 T-Shirts - $7.49
5 T-Shirts - $8.99
6 T-Shirts - $9.49
7 T-Shirts - $10.99
8 T-Shirts - $11.49
9 T-Shirts - $12.99
10 - 50 T-Shirts - $1.50 each
51 or more - 1.00 each

International Shipping Charges:
$11.99 for one shirt and $2.50 for each additional shirt

Thinking about ordering some shorts and these are the best prices I can
find... Or actually, they found me... My webhost is offering them of all
people.

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Currently Riding The "Mother Ship"
http://yunx.com/valk.htm