Life Insurance

AndyTao

Aug 16, 2008, 7:58:27 AM8/16/08
No medical exam required. Coverage begins for a $1. Request info.
http://www.ogogo123sina.cn

A VFW

Aug 17, 2008, 9:15:52 PM8/17/08
In article
<648f1e7e-8158-472c...@v39g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
AndyTao <2226...@qq.com> wrote:

> No medical exam required. Coverage begins for a $1. Request info.
> http://www.ogogo123sina.cn

I wouldn't want to insure with a co. that would have me as a client.
--
If guns are out-lawed. Only the Out-laws & politicians will have guns.

Al Bundy

Aug 19, 2008, 6:54:35 PM8/19/08

No medical exam is required. The reason is that anything you then come
up with will be considered a preexisting condition and receive no
payment. You will not get much for a dollar either. If you are young
with children, get a renewable term policy for what you can afford.
If older, self insure for your own burial/cremation.