wholesale nike shoes jordan shoes max shoes adidas shoes fashionable clothes fashionable shoes fashionable handbags and fashionables accessoaies

Nacy

Apr 14, 2008, 10:02:09 AM4/14/08
to misc.co...@googlegroups.com
We supply with different kinds of sport shoes such as Nike Jordan
Adidas Puma tn and so on. As a manufacture, we not only produce sport
shoes, but also clothes, t-shirts, handbags, watches, belts, caps etc.
All the commodities are in good quality and reasonable price. Welcome
to WWW 2008nike.com and contact us directly MSN: i2008Nike(AT)hotmail
<dot> COM

Nacy

Apr 14, 2008, 10:06:27 AM4/14/08
to misc.co...@googlegroups.com
We wholesale all kind of good quality and best price shoes ,clothing
and Electronics. We usually use any of such courier companies as DHL,
UPS, Fedex, Ses, EMS, TNT, and DPEX. It usually takes 4-6 days for the
shoes to reach the buyer after they are shipped.We accept drop
shipping. You can visit our Website:http://www.2008nike.com