Can You Believe the Gas Prices?

rebekah...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2008, 12:19:17 AM6/17/08
Save Gas With NanoTech, Inc. eeFuel®

http://fuellegacy.com/saveyourfuel

Multiple Uses Per Bottle!

Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):
http://www.epa.gov/oms/regs/fuels/additive/web-gas.htm

eeFuel is an amazing product that INCREASES gas mileage 10% to 40%

It's USA EPA REGISTERED since 1990 for both GAS and DIESEL engines,
being
used in 21 countries with 15 BILLION miles of driving with not 1
instance
of damage!

eeFuel is currently being used in 70% of the vehicles in CHINA &
JAPAN.

eeFuel LOWERS OCTANE requirements, EXTENDS ENGINE & OIL LIFE,
INCREASES ENGINE POWER & REDUCES TOXIC EMISSIONS by 50%!

eeFuel plan is to be launched in the USA by the end of June'08 and the
response from CONSUMERS and those signing up as DISTRIBUTORS is
ENORMOUS!

American Fuel Consumers have not given a product like this serious
attention until now, with Fuel prices around $4.00 per gallon!
WE HAVE THEIR ATTENTION!!!

I have a 17 gallon tank and I get approximately 7 uses per bottle!

It's absolutely FREE to sign up NOW as a CONSUMER or DISTRIBUTOR
before
pre-launch; as this product is in HIGH DEMAND. If you sign up as a
Distributor, you will get the product at wholesale - it's still FREE
to sign up as a Distributor.

Please review the info about eeFuel's Nanotechnology & SECURE YOUR
FREE
POSITION TODAY...

http://fuellegacy.com/saveyourfuel

Al Bundy

Jun 18, 2008, 4:39:13 PM6/18/08
On Jun 17, 12:19 am, "savemile...@gmail.com"

<rebekah.stev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Save Gas With NanoTech, Inc. eeFuel®
>
> http://fuellegacy.com/saveyourfuel
>
> Multiple Uses Per Bottle!
>
> Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):http://www.epa.gov/oms/regs/fuels/additive/web-gas.htm

I like the testimonials best.

This guy reports going from 300 miles a tank to 408, over 20%
increase. I guess. You wonder about his math.
"Thank you Fuel Legacy. I'm seeing great results with My Dodge Diesel
Truck. Around town driving I was only getting 300 miles, now I'm up to
408 miles. Over a 20% increase. Keep it coming."

This guy goes from 20 to 28 MPG while the old EPA rating was 29 MPG
combined. Do you thing maybe he's driving more sanely now?

At home we have, a Kia Rio 2003. Before to use eeFuel, we had 20 miles
per gallon on the city, we use this car for same exactly things since
one year ago, after the first time using eeFuel we had 24 m p g and
with the use the savings are improving, right now we have 28 m p g and
it is the fifth tank.