Cell phones no contracts

jane8816

Aug 12, 2007, 5:16:30 PM8/12/07
We are the Biggest One-Stop Wireless Superstore! is a veteran channel
market leader offering everything from batteries, chargers, MP3
Players & PDAs to just about anything you can think of to "BLING" out
and "PIMP YOUR PHONE". We add hundreds of products every day so
there's something for everyone.

Unlocked Phones & PDA's, Faceplates, Software, iPod Accessories,
Bluetooth, Data Cable, Chargers, Batteries, Headsets, Heavy Duty
Cases, Peripherals, Chargers, Case/ Pouch, Amplifiers, Signal
Repeaters, Holsters, MP3 Players, Novelty Items & More!

In addition to our huge catalog, 100% satisfaction guaranteed product
quality and outstanding customer service, what really sets us apart
from everyone else out there doing "Cell Phone" deals is that we offer
the newest & hottest Unlocked "no contract required" cell phones at
blowout discount prices (SLVRs, RAZRs, ROKRs, WalkmanPhone, etc...).
Just pop in your own SIM card and you're good to go!

http://mcdowellenterprizes.com

jane8816

Aug 12, 2007, 6:17:59 PM8/12/07