china cheap wholesale Clothing Shirt Cap Nike Jordans puma bape gucci prada Sport shoes Bape Dunk jean T shirt Handbag bags IPOD MP3 MP4 PSP PS2 PS3 Nokia N95 Hoodies Sunglasses Nokia N93 Nokia N70 Sony memory card Mobile Phones etc wholesale sport shoes clothing electrons mobile phone

globwh...@126.com

Nov 18, 2007, 4:40:00 PM11/18/07
www.globwholesale.com
We are professional and honest wholesaler of all kinds of brand
apparels.
The products our company supply are as follows: shoes:from nike air
jordan1 to Jordan23,air jordan-mix,
air Jordan-clear,air Jordan-woman,air Jordan-youth, nike
shox ,r2,r3,r4,r5,nz,t13,tl4,tl,
airmax(87/90/95/97/06/07/TN/limit,airforce1,af1-25years,af1-
annual,bape(bape1-3,air-bape,bape-high,bape-woman) nike rift,
nikejames,timberland,dunk, Gucci, puma,adidas(adidas 35 years,good-
year,adidas-color,
adidas-NBA,adidas-y3 Casual leather shoes with the brands like
lv,puma,Gucci,Hogan, lacoste, chanel, prada, d&g, dsquared and so on.
If you are interesting in our products,pls feel free to contact us!
OUR
WEBSITE:www.globwholesale.com
Email:globwh...@yahoo.com.cn