Word To The Wise - Recognizing The Components Of A Luxury Watch

servi...@watchec.com

Apr 25, 2008, 2:19:31 PM4/25/08
Word To The Wise - Recognizing The Components Of A Luxury Watch
Numerous advertisements use the word "luxury" to describe the products
that they are trying to sell. Many of these types of advertisements
use that word loosely, so the general public may be bewildered without
a right understanding of the use of the term by the advertisers.
Consumers generally should be wary of the accuracy of such
descriptions.
http://www.watchec.com
Swiss Rolex Watches Mens Rolex Watches Ladies Rolex Watches A.lange &
Sohne Watches Alain Silberstein Watches Audemars Piguet Watches Baume
& Mercier Watches Bell & Ross Watches Blancpain Watches BMW Watches
Breguet Watches Breitling Watches Bvlgari Watches Cartier Watches
Chanel Watches Chopard Watches Chronoswiss Watches Corum Watches Dior
Watches Ferrari Watches Franck Muller Watches Glashute Original
Watches Gucci Watches Hermes Watches IWC Watches Jacob & Co Watches
Jaeger LeCoultre Watches Longines Watches Louis Vuitton Watches
Montblanc Watches Officine Panerai Watches Omega Watches Oris Watches
Patek Philippe Watches Piaget Watches Rado Watches Sinn Watches Tag
Heuer Watches Tudor Watches Vacheron Constantin Watches Zenith
Watches
http://www.watchec.com

Al Bundy

Apr 25, 2008, 3:50:04 PM4/25/08
On Apr 25, 2:19 pm, service0...@watchec.com wrote:
> Word To The Wise - Recognizing The Components Of A Luxury Watch
> Numerous advertisements use the word "luxury" to describe the products
> that they are trying to sell. Many of these types of advertisements
> use that word loosely, so the general public may be bewildered without
> a right understanding of the use of the term by the advertisers.
> Consumers generally should be wary of the accuracy of such

Hey, it's just a watch for crying out loud. Our computers can have up-
to-date time all the time.