not to be missed

trinidadbongo

Aug 7, 2007, 8:59:37 AM8/7/07
A quality hourlong TV anthology show is currently airing on ABC on
Saturday nights. ABC has practically given it the kiss of death with its
10 PM timeslot and its August start date, but if enough viewers tune in,
we all might actually get a show equalling the old Outer Limits or
Twilight Zone shows. Most of you probably don't even know it exists, the
sorry way ABC has promoted it.

The show is called "Masters Of Science Fiction" and it is terrific. Well
written, well acted and well made with hard-to-predict plot twists and
endings. Not lame or hokey. Check it out. It has been a long time since
a good anthology show has hit the airwaves. This one deserves to be a
long-term addition to TV annals. Let's see if we can build enough
viewership to force ABC to keep it alive.

<http://abc.go.com/specials/mastersofscifi.html>

ulti...@hotmail.com

Aug 9, 2007, 7:15:10 AM8/9/07
On Aug 7, 5:59 am, trinidadbongo

<breakdownhotel@computers_stink.invalid> wrote:
> A quality hourlong TV anthology show is currently airing on ABC on
> Saturday nights. ABC has practically given it the kiss of death with its
> 10 PM timeslot and its August start date, but if enough viewers tune in,
> we all might actually get a show equalling the old Outer Limits or
> Twilight Zone shows. Most of you probably don't even know it exists, the
> sorry way ABC has promoted it.

Sometimes I wonder if they hope shows like this will fail so they can
continue
feeding people the cheaper to produce reality show dreck.

> The show is called "Masters Of Science Fiction" and it is terrific. Well
> written, well acted and well made with hard-to-predict plot twists and
> endings. Not lame or hokey. Check it out. It has been a long time since
> a good anthology show has hit the airwaves. This one deserves to be a
> long-term addition to TV annals. Let's see if we can build enough
> viewership to force ABC to keep it alive.

I hope the show takes off, it's been a long time since a quality sci-
fi series was available on broadcast, and
I love shows like the Outer Limits.