save money with on-line shopping

matthew.pa...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2008, 9:30:18 PM10/5/08

This is a great new web site for Online Business Partners that I've
found.
It is a great way to get up to 27 % cash rebate off everything you buy
online. Accommodation, books, music, movies, clothes, shoes, toys and
much more.

I did it by joining www.onlinebusinesspartners.com - if you take a
look you will get an idea of what is available and they are working
hard at getting lots more business partners so the options for buying
on line will be increased soon.

It takes just 2 minutes to join and you pay only $20.00 - once you
have signed in and joined (if you want to) you will get your own
number and you can join up others under you.

You get a $25.00 accommodation voucher to stay anywhere in the world
plus a whole heap of other stuff that allows you to get cash rebates
on everything you buy.

Plus you can earn some great cash incentives.

You need to be referred to the site to be able to join.
My Business ID Number is: 100-004-462

Thanks,
Matthew.

Al Bundy

Oct 6, 2008, 10:18:32 AM10/6/08
On Oct 5, 9:30 pm, "matthew.parker.gr...@gmail.com"

<matthew.parker.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a great new web site for Online Business Partners that I've
> found.
> It is a great way to get up to 27 % cash rebate off everything you buy
> online. Accommodation, books, music, movies, clothes, shoes, toys and
> much more.
>
> I did it by joiningwww.onlinebullshit.com- if you take a

> look you will get an idea of what is available and they are working
> hard at getting lots more business partners so the options for buying
> on line will be increased soon.
>
> It takes just 2 minutes to join and you pay only $20.00 - once you
> have signed in and joined (if you want to) you will get your own
> number and you can join up others under you.
>
> You get a $25.00 accommodation voucher to stay anywhere in the world
> plus a whole heap of other stuff that allows you to get cash rebates
> on everything you buy.
>
> Plus you can earn some great cash incentives.
>
> You need to be referred to the site to be able to join.
> My Business ID Number is: 100-004-462
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew.

I didn't see anything that I couldn't do better on myself without
paying you/whoever $20.
I'll be sure to clean my computer before shutting down too.