www.nikepopularshoes.com cheap wholesale evisu hoodies,lrg hoodies,polo hoodies,ed hardy hoodies,timberland shoes

shung fei Trade Co.,Ltd

Dec 21, 2007, 6:04:38 AM12/21/07
http://www.nikepopularshoes.com We are a very serious and professional
supplier of brand Shoes. We are always looking for long time business
and Customer satisfaction is our company's ever-lasting goal. Our
company was founded in 1998, which has very rich experience in world
trade area. We have a factory in do OEM for Nike shoes many years. So
we can offer series of brand Nike shoe with the lowest price and high
quality, such as Nike shoes, Air force, Jordan series, Air max series
and Nike shox series, varying in styles and sizes. We are looking
forward to doing business with
you!
msn.nikepo...@hotmail.com
e-eail.n...@yahoo.com.cn