Frugal Meds?

Cody Wells

Aug 4, 2007, 11:55:22 PM8/4/07
Does anyone use fish Amoxicillin or Penicillin for human consumption? It's
a lot cheaper than prescription.

Rick

Aug 5, 2007, 1:53:38 AM8/5/07
Cody Wells wrote:

> Does anyone use fish Amoxicillin or Penicillin for human consumption? It's
> a lot cheaper than prescription.

How expensive could either of those drugs be - in human form - for this
to be a concern?

And how often does a human take either of those drugs for this to be a
concern?

I think the last time I was prescribed penicillin was about 5 years ago
- for seven days - in context of a tooth extraction.

Rick

A Mate

Aug 5, 2007, 2:36:29 AM8/5/07
Apparently - YES! Albeit unwittingly.

"Cody Wells" <inv...@net.com> wrote in message

Steve

Aug 5, 2007, 4:23:52 PM8/5/07
"Cody Wells" <inv...@net.com> wrote:
>Does anyone use fish Amoxicillin or Penicillin for human consumption? It's
>a lot cheaper than prescription.

Nah, just eat the fish.

--

The covers of this book are too far apart.

...Ambrose Bierce

CHUCKB

Aug 7, 2007, 10:15:00 PM8/7/07
Like 20 years ago Ragnar Bensen wrote a book on this subject
'SURVIVALIST MEDICINE CABINET".